Are you tired of the way in which payments are managed in Canada? If you answered yes, then we need you on our team!
The legacy banking and payment system requires all kinds of manual intervention to collect and reconcile payment information, which is inefficient and costly. At Zūm, we are revolutionizing this process.
We have a group of super-smart colleagues who daily create an impact in the Fintech space, work autonomously, collaborate and expand their skill set all while working remotely. If this defines part of what you are hoping to accomplish professionally then read on as Zūm is the place for you.
Zūm Rails is looking for a full stack developer to join the tech team. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with high-achieving developers, identifying roadblocks to development and encouraging adoption of best practices. In this Full Stack Developer role you’ll work with a diverse tech stack, predominantly in C# .Net Core with Angular on the front end.
Must have :
- Good knowledge about Object Oriented Programming concept and pattern and programming best practices;
- Strong experience with .Net Core (C#), Entity Framework and Angular;
- Good knowledge in writing unit tests and integration test;
- Good knowledge about Source Control Systems such as Github, GitLab and Bitbucket;
- Knowledge with ticketing systems such as GitHub issues and Jira;
Nice to have :
- Familiar with agile environment precisely scrum framework;
- Familiar with OWASP top 10 Web Application Security Risks;
- Familiar with OWASP secure development principles;
Great assets to have :
- Working experience in a PCI and/or SOC2 compliant environment;
- Working experience in the Fintech industry;
Development stack used:
- .Net Core 3.1 and 5.0 (C#);
- Entity Framework;
- Angular 10+;
- Bootstrap / Tailwind (preferred);
- PostgreSql database;
Main aspects of work:
- Working as part of a team to ensure the continuous delivery of the product;
- As part of an agile team, you will be working closely with the product owner in order to help defining and refining tasks;
- Work on tasks on a Standalone, pair development or collaboration with other team members;
- Develop new features;
- Troubleshoot, debug, fix and test findings and issues;
- Do a code review of other team members work (peer review);
- Work closely with Security, Compliance and Architecture team to implement and maintain security recommendation and best practices following SOC2 and PCI
Here at Zūm we focus on payments and innovating new ways in making traditional old financial service methods more efficient and customer centric. Zūm is fully remote, with small rapidly growing team of less than 50 employees across Canada and Brazil.
At Zūm, we are not only passionate about fintech, but we’re also passionate about the growth and development of our people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and succeed.
We look forward to connecting further and answering any questions you may have. We invite you to view our website at https://zumrails.com
The salary for this role is ranging from $75,000-105,000 CAD per year and is commensurate with experience.
Zūm Rails is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome inquiries from all qualified applicants.
Click bellow to apply or send your CV to email@example.com